Tagged: 8 things about me
Girl Kae tagged me! Read on if you'd like to know 8 random facts about me.
The Rules: once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I grew up in Avila Beach, a small beach town in Central California. So small that only 40 students graduated with me.
2. I was valedictorian of said 40 student class (didn't have too many classmates to compete with).
3. I used to surf every day before school for 2 years. My shoulders were linebacker huge.
4. I can dislocate my once musclebound shoulders at will, wiggle my ears, and roll my stomach.
5. I have a motorcycle license and rode a Honda Elite scooter before I moved to New York.
6. People always think I am 5-10 years older than my actual age. Yikes! A customer once told me, "You don't look a day over thirty-five." I was twenty-four then, now I'm just shy of twenty-six.
7. I started this blog to force myself to finish more projects, namely the one pictured above. I was terrified to start an 18 skein afghan and I thought that a blog would provide accountability, aka guilt. Well, I'm still working on that dang afghan, but at least it covers my toes now.
8. I keep my knitblog a secret from most of my friends. I still feel self conscious writing about myself, even after a year of blogging!
Now I tag Jen, Julie, kelli, jenna, pearl, janice,
6 people is good enough, right?