5.27.2007

new hair

Bobby suggested that I dye my hair dark brown so that I will look tough in the big city. I was against the idea immediately, but I slowly decided that a change would be fun. I've been super blonde for about 5 years, or at least until a few days ago. I think I like this, but I still scare myself when I pass mirrors.

The Vogue dress has been done for a couple of weeks now. Sorry no post yet. Just looking for the simple, yet impossible to find, perfect buttons. Oh, and all those pesky ends to weave in.

So many size 7 feet in the blogosphere! What are the odds? I've gotta try to do a garage sale sort of entry before I move!

Tomorrow, I'm going to Hawaii! One last week of fun times before we get down to the nitty gritty of moving. Anyone know a good yarn shop in Oahu?

13 comments:

chookie said...

I absolutely love the hair!!! And i can't wait to see the vogue dress :)

pamela wynne said...

LOVE the hair. Really, it looks fantastic. I don't know of any yarn shops in Oahu, but could you let me know what you find? I'll be there in a couple of months. :)

soknitpicky said...

Hair looks great! And I'm very anxious to see how the vogue dress turned out, since I've been eyeing it and haven't seen anyone make it yet. As for Oahu, this is kinda old, but may be helpful
http://mkcarroll.typepad.com/mk_carroll/2005/11/yarn_shops_in_h.html

Vouray said...

The hair is perfect. Perfect for NYC. All your clothes/colors will look different on you. Have fun in the sun...

jenna said...

The hair is so striking! I love it for New York! Enjoy Hawaii. I'll just sit over here and be jealous. :)

pearl said...

i'm loving the hair on you!!! i just died my hair black a couple days ago. mostly to get rid of the traces a bleaching disaster that happened a while back.

Yarnhog said...

The hair looks great, but I'd love to see you as a redhead.

kelli ann said...

preeetty hairs.

kelli ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

whoa, it is dramatic! but i LOVE IT!!

Team Knit said...

Thanks for the advice on the Vogue Subscription! I think I'm going to get one for the fall, no question. I love your dark hair-- I was a strawberry blonde for a couple of years, then went dark (in search of my 'natural' roots) I like how it changes everything- how colours look on you, what you want to wear... but I hate how I always feel I have to wear make up now, so I don't look so pale! Ah well, small price to pay.
Loved Sunny Delight by the way- There are not enough little knitted dresses in the world!

Kate said...

the new hair looks great. It makes your complexion really glow.

Anonymous said...

Good choice. You're very cute with black hair.