8.12.2006

Waiting for UPS

I'm anxiously waiting for my yarn to arrive for my next two projects. The first project is from the new fall 06 issue of Interweave:




I ordered the suggested yarn in tan from WEBS. I'm worried that this one is going to make me crazy (4' x 6'!) so I have a second project lined up that should be much quicker and more mindless to knit up. This is a new one from the girls at Zephyrstyle:


This one's gonna be a beautiful deep purple. You can't see in this picture, but the sleeves are short and poofy. Again, I'm using the suggested yarn, which is Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. I've never used this yarn before, but I know that it is very popular, so I am excited to see what it's all about. I'm also excited that the pattern includes the extra-small size, because my bust is only 31", and I always have to work out modifications to make 34" patterns fit me properly.

2 comments:

moirae said...

I really like the flower pattern, but not the sleeves. They'd look horrible on me, but I bet they'll look great on you!

the fabled needle (jen) said...

I bought that pattern too!